Monday, January 27, 2014

Dijon Mustard Review - Market Basket Brand Dijon Mustard

I didn't have any other mustard, so I had to go with this. I didn't have a high quality image either. (Then ChickenPox got me a better one.) This is the okay of mustards. It was your good old spicy dijon, but the bottle really got me.

First off, we had a case of desolate mustard wasteland cap. It was crusty, and crusty is not what I want in my dijon mustard. I also had the wet mustard problem, where all the oils or something float to the top and then drip out when you go to squeeze the bottle.

Finally, the sound. Oh sweet, mustardy gods, please forgive Market Basket. Never mind the sound, some sort of alien ray mixed with pain and sadness, as it makes a kind of "sploooshuffffgush" sound. And repeats.

Anyways, the mustard was mediocre. If you can't afford fancy dijon, feel free to pick up this. And look forward to Market Basket's honey mustard review, too.

(I need more mustard.)

WALROR EDIT: yeah this stuff wasn't too great so I'm gonna put in a 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentin', are ya? Very good. Get to it.