Saturday, December 13, 2014

Dijon Mustard Review - French's Dijon

Hon hon hon!
Did you know that French's made more that yellow mustard?

Probably. Here is one of the finer mustards I have tasted from French's. Apparently mustards is spelled wrong, but I think this is lying to me. I actually have only had French's yellow though, so I'm not exactly the most credible person to say that. But it was much better than I expected! Being French's, I assumed this would be a rather mediocre mustard. Surprisingly enough, it was pretty good. I actually had it twice, two days in a row. After making my first sandwich, I figured, "Hey, this is dijon. That might be too much." It probably was. This is a rather strong dijon, with a nice spicy, strong taste. I personally find mustard with a strong taste to be preferable, though I do dislike overpowering mustard. Back to the mustard.

French's Dijon is quite an experience. With a desirable texture and a strong, dijon-y taste, I'd give French's Dijon mustard a good 7 bottles of chardonnay out of 10. A delightful experience, I would recommend this mustard to any classic BBQ, or even for a small dinner or something. I don't know. It's pretty alright though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentin', are ya? Very good. Get to it.