Thursday, January 9, 2014

Stone Ground Mustard Review - Inglehoffer Stone Ground Mustard

Ah, yes. Inglehoffer . I don't know what it means, but it's delicious. Spread this yellow cream of heaven unto thine bread to create a masterpiece of a sandwich. Sometimes I like to eat the little brown things in it because they are cool.

Compared to classic yellow mustard,  Inglehoffer™ stone ground mustard is pretty awesome. It's good on pretty much anything. Especially on kielbasa subs. I mean, if I didn't love mustard so much, I would make this on how hot dogs suck compared to kielbasa. But anyways, this is a rare but beautiful mustard in the condiment jungle. Would eat again.

WALROR EDIT: This is pretty alright, but I'm gonna do a 6 to mix it up a bit.

we still arent getting paid stop looking at me like that




No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentin', are ya? Very good. Get to it.